One Stop Fire Products
|Fire Fighting Pumps For Your Farm, Camp or Cottage!
|Shipping & Returns Information
Shipping & Delivery Information
- We ship only to Canadian addresses effective September 30, 2021.
- Save shipping charges by arranging to pick up your order.
- Orders are shipped mainly by Canada Post and Purolator. Other carriers may also be used. Some items are
factory shipped. Your order may arrive from 2 or more sources and at different times.
- Shipping will be by least expensive method. Upgrades available at additional cost.
- Transit times vary. Surface from 1-14 days, depending upon destination. Air service usually is 24 to 48 hours.
- Most of the products listed here are available for shipping within 5 to 7 days of receiving
your paid order. Pumps, speciality items and large orders may require extra time. It is possible that
product shortage from the manufacturer, transportation problems, labor disruptions or other unforseen
circumstances could affect delivery times. You will be notified by email or other means if a delay is
anticipated. If we are unable to ship within 45 days, with your approval, payment will be refunded and
the order cancelled. Please note that during the peak of wildfire season, many products become
unavailable. Call for availability at those times.
Any shortage, damage or error in shipment should be reported to us immediately upon receipt of the
goods -- and at least within 10 days after delivery. All packages should be carefully inspected for visible
damage prior to acceptance. If damage is detected, the packages should be refused or the damage noted
when signing for the packages. Failure to follow this procedure may void any claim.
It is recommended that packages be opened carefully and that all packing materials be saved (at least for
a week or two) in case there is a damage claim or for returning the item.
This policy covers any item sold by One Stop Fire Products and items being returned for chargeable
service or repair.
- We will accept items for return in the following circumstances (time limits may apply):
- Item is considered to be defective and is covered by a warranty
- Item was received damaged and is unusable.
- Item(s) part of an agreed upon exchange or upgrading.
- Item(s) not meeting the customer's need. Must be in the same condition as when shipped to
customer. Re-stocking charge of 20% may apply.
- Goods for chargeable service or repair.
- Trade-in items
- Items NOT acceptable for return include special order, items identified as 'Clearance' or 'Final Sale',
custom made or modified items.
- For any item being returned, return authorization must be arranged in advance via email,
telephone, etc. We cannot take responsibility for items returned without authorization.
- All return items must be shipped prepaid and appropriately packaged to withstand normal transit
methods. Transportation insurance is recommended as it is the customer's responsibility to ensure
that items arrive undamaged.
- For items being shipped from outside Canada -- these must be properly documented according to
Canada Customs requirements. The carrier can assist you in that area. The reason for the return
should be clearly stated in that documentation -- this is important.
- Credit or refunds will be issued at the discretion of One Stop Fire Products Inc.